Shanghai, China, 17th September 2012- From 15th to 17th August 2012, IBS Industrial Business Software (Shanghai), Ltd. attend Control China, a subsidiary event to Control which was established in Germany since 1987 and the...
IBS AG excellence, collaboration, manufacturing: Prof. Dr. Heiko Aurenz new Chairman of the IBS AG Supervisory Board, Volker Schwickert new CEO, André Bertram CFO29.06.2012
Hoehr-Grenzhausen, 29th June 2012 – The Supervisory Board of IBS AG, listed in the Prime Standard of the Frankfurt stock exchange (ISIN DE0006228406), appointed Prof. Dr. Heiko Aurenz as Chairman of the Supervisory Board in its...
IBS:forum on MES an integrated solution for Quality and Production Management successfully concluded27.04.2012
- Implementation of industrial software is not just software product delivery. It is always a Project that influences your business processes. In addition to a powerful cross industry product suite, the experience on how to...
China, Shanghai - 29th February 2012: IBS Industrial Business Software (Shanghai), Ltd. has organized a seminar on the subject of “Solutions to Environmental, Health & Safety (EH&S) Management”, which took place on Feb....
Voluntary public takeover offer to all shareholders of IBS AG excellence, collaboration, manufacturing („IBS AG“) according to § 10 of the Securities Acquisition and Takeover Act (WpÜG).
- NWS, situated in Tianjin (China), is a leading manufacturer of automotive components in the field of metal processing. - The go-live represents a significant milestone and an overwhelming success in terms of IBS' China-based...
- Further expansion of quality and production management planned for 2012 - Josef Rees KG Zerspanungstechnik is holder of the Bosch Supplier Award
Process optimization and transparency across all production sites
IBS Shanghai presents software solutions and services in the field of quality, production, traceability and compliance management.
The solution will be implemented at three additional BMW assembly lines in Asia, Europe and the United States over the next nine months.
- Order for a software solution comprising quality (LIMS) and production (ODA) management - Implementation to lead to an improved flow of information, increased productivity and defect avoidance - ROI target within one year...
The new customer purchases IBS AG’s complete CAQ systemIBS replaces the software solution of a direct competitorIBS software to achieve a sustainable reduction in defect costs and process times Hoehr-Grenzhausen, 17th August...
The Chinese government’s latest 5-year plan promotes streamlining and higher quality standards.
The customer operates in the electrical installation, mechanical production, packaging, printing and logistics industries.
Shareholders approved all administrative applications with a clear majority.
Homogeneous software system replaces a larger number of stand-alone solutions.
New customers from a variety of industry sectors
Investments in six-figure Euro region.
Database servers and application servers hosted centrally at Siemens Erlangen (Germany)
IBS reinforces its activities on the Asian market.
- RAN (RFID-based Automotive Network) – for Optimal and Transparent Control of Automotive Industry Processes Hoehr-Grenzhausen, 23rd June 2010: Specially-tailored vehicle specifications, cutting-edge drive technologies and an...
SONIMA Commissions IBS with the Implementation of a Fully Integrated Quality Management Software Solution15.06.2010
New IBS AG customer represents further market potential in Asia.
Target is zero defect production
The IBS software solution supports quality management at SIAG Schaaf Industrie AG
The Airbus plant in Buxtehude uses IBS AG’s software-assisted Manufacturing Execution System (MES) to enable real-time monitoring of its production processes.
Relevant Information via iPhone, iPad, BlackBerry & Co. – Mobile IBS Applications Ensure that all-important Information Advantage03.05.2010
Experience mobile IBS applications „live“ at Control 2010
Group turnover amounts to 18.3M EUR, turnover from maintenance business increases by 17 per cent to 7.7M EUR EBITDA margin of 11 per cent EBIT margin of 7 per cent, EPS reach 0.19 EUR Volume of orders on hand increases by 8 per...
Combination of business-oriented and production-oriented software solutions
Introduction of an integrated and standardised quality management system to replace all isolated applications
IBS AG Launches Marketing and Sales Offensive: „Minimise Your Product Recall with IBS: software4traceability“11.02.2010
IBS: software4traceability minimises product recall risks
Madico, Inc., Manufacturer in Films and Special Coating Systems uses IBS Software Solution CompliantPro20.01.2010
Successful implementation of CompliantPro leads to a 50% reduction of audit times CompliantPro software replaces error-prone, paper-based manual documentation Hoehr-Grenzhausen, 20th January 2010: Madico is a...